Delivery and Return
As the purchaser of items from Brooklyn Blooms, the purchaser agrees that:
- All sales are final.
- As flowers are a perishable item, returns are only accepted under the following circumstances:
- All issues must be indicated to us within 24 hours of delivery — if you are calling after hours, please leave a message with a time to reach you and phone number and we will call the next business day.
- We will happily replace any damaged item, which may have had its quality affected during shipping
- As items are perishable, we do not issue refunds, however, if the issue cannot be resolved, an in-store credit may be available
- Returns are accepted on a “quality” basis only — issues of “not liking” the arrangement are not grounds for a return.
- As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise, they will not last long. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement.
- If you are ordering flowers for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like — style preferences are not grounds for returns
- As all flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, Brooklyn Blooms reserve the right to substitute blooms with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation. If you require a specific flower, please call and check for its availability.
- Delivery times are set using our routing system as our driver's route address goes from furthest to closest. If you require a timed delivery, please indicate that in that order and pay the price.
- We currently deliver to the following zip codes: 10001, 10002, 10003, 11201, 11205, 11206, 11213, 11215, 11216, 11217, 11221, 11225, 11231, 11233, 11237, 11238.